The Flexi LITE articulated truck is now available with an integrated four-stage ‘Quad’ lift mast. Highly Suited to the task of stuffing and de stuffing ISO containers, and the ideal product for use at sites where a high degree of ‘cross docking’ is undertaken.
- Flexi LITE special chassis design provides low tyre point loading that complies with loading dock capabilities and ISO floor loading standards
- Safe stacking works in the back of ISO containers or semi-trailers
- Aisles as narrow as 1.8 metres
- Designed to bring Flexi articulated space saving and handling efficiency to container cross dock operations
- Unload and load pallets from and to ISO containers
- Can take pallet loads directly from the container to their allocated location in the racking
- Narrower front and rear axles allow 1000mm wide block stacking of pallets and in ISO container or dockside
- Lift heights to 4.0 meters
- List mast options include triplex full free lift or quad full free lift, to suit 5.5 meters
- When fitted with a four-stage (quad) lift mast it can lift a pallet load weighing 1200kgs to 6 metres
- Rear chassis width of just one metre plus 220° articulation makes for easy driving and stacking in the narrowest aisles
Narrow Front Axle – Makes operation in drive-in racks and block stacking easy.
Steel Plate Rear Panel – Detailed steel plate rear panel protects traction battery.
Easy Battery Change – Low rear lift off or roll off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No motors underneath.
Narrow Chassis – 1100mm wide rear chassis allows block stacking and drive in rack operation.
Tough Cushion Tyres – Flexi LITE front cushion rubber drive wheels provide excellent grip and traction in slippery conditions when fully loaded.
Tilting “Clear Vision” Mast – Flexi’s famous “clear vision” mast is available in either triplex or duplex format. Integrated side shift fork carriage is standard.
Parcel Bay – Conveniently located behind the operator and suitable for carrying a roll of plastic film or any other material that needs to be close to hand.