These being 1250mm, 1350mm or 1400mm depending on the application, Adding stability and taking the Flexi concept to over 14 metres. The Flexi AC HiMAX is Specially engineered to combine narrow aisle operation, with lift heights demanded by today’s logistics industry.
- Specially developed for lifting ISO and EURO pallets to over 14 metres of lift
- Heavy Duty Double-Deck 2.5 Tonne chassis
- Full 1750kgs at 600mm load centres to 5 metres
- Latest generation Zapi AC drive technology for reduced maintenance costs
- Narrow ‘True Radius’® chassis allows fast efficient pallet put away and optimum travel speed in aisle
- Heavy Duty Fixed Mast for unbeatable high level stability
- Side shifting and tilting forks means special flat floors not required
- Unique ‘VISION’ twin post operators overhead guard conforms to CE/US standards
- Flat Screen LCD CCTV High Level Operator Vision System as standard
- Three chassis widths 1250mm,1350mm and 1400mm for optimum performance
- Heavy duty 2.5 tonne articulation design
- AC technology and independent power steering motor for maximum energy saving
- Independent 1.8kW power steering for safe low noise hydraulic steering
- Adds 30% more ground level picking and storage locations, compared to moving mast reach trucks.
High Quality Specification
The Flexi AC HiMAX articulated forklift truck is purposed designed and features heavy duty mast sections fixed in a strengthened front frame, plus integrated tilting and side shifting fork carriage. The result is higher lift capacity and the elimination of mast deflection when operating at high level.
– whatever the lift height
Safe, efficient operation is at the heart of the Flexi AC HiMAX articulated forklift truck. Features such as CCTV and optional Laser Height Selection allow operators to stack safely at over 14m with minimum fatigue. Additionally, the fixed ‘clear vision’ triplex free lift mast, high-back, fully adjustable seat with arm rests and high vision, overhead guard, combine to ensure the Flexi AC HiMAX is the ultimate solution for warehouses requiring fast throughput capability with Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) storage density.