With the electric pallet truck PX20 and our stacker trucks SX12 and SX16 CLARK, The inventor of the forklift presents strong and reliable warehouse trucks according to the well known “Built To Last-Philosophy”©.
This means the Clark design provides the user with robust and long lasting electric stacker and pallet trucks. Whether for loading and unloading of vehicles or heavy material handling in the warehouse, CLARK warehouse trucks are made for tough applications and can be equipped with batteries up to 375Ah. The optional side battery removal enables these trucks to be used in two or three-shift applications.
max. 2000 kg
max. 215 mm
max. 6 km/h
max. 375 Ah/5hr
min. 1731 mm
- All control elements are positioned for convenient reach
- Ergonomic safety tiller with foot protector due to low vehicle chassis
- Controlled and gentle movement of loads
- Easy to control for both left-handed and right-handed operators
- Improved safety and ergonomics
- Better panoramic view
- Low tread height of the platform of only 160 mm makes entering and exiting easy
- When the operator leaves the platform, the vehicle automatically changes to stand-by mode and can no longer be moved
- Simple and fast implementation of control commands
- Automated soft deceleration and return into the neutral position when tiller is released
Automatic parking brake
- Safe operation on slopes and ramps
- Automatic release of the parking brake when driving switch is activated
- Standard heavy duty forks
- Vehicle width of only 710 mm
- Low chassis (875 mm) with beveled battery cover for optimized view of the forks.
- Excellent stability due to perfectly positioned 5-wheel layout with two load and support wheels and a centered drive wheel